Grapeseed Oil Fact Sheet
You'll be Surprised!Wildtree’s Grapeseed Oil is EXPELLER PRESSED - NOT solvent extracted like the vast majority of grapeseed oils in the marketplace. (see other side for details)
GRAPESEED OIL is made from grape seeds after wine production. It is therefore environmentally sound and
requires no new farmland or water to produce. Versatile, delicious and good for you, grapeseed oil allows the pure flavor of fresh food to come through. Its delicate flavor and body make it perfect for sautéing, baking or frying.
Try it in salad dressings, on pasta or hard breads, or use as marinades or bastes for the grill.
- There are NO preservatives such as TBHQ or BHT.
- It is NOT hydrogenated.
- There is NO sodium.
- NO trans fatty acids.
- NO cholesterol (it actually aids in cholesterol reduction).
- It has one of the lowest levels of saturated fats of all oils (see chart below).
- It is easily digestible and
- a good source of Vitamin E Alpha (an important anti-oxidant)(4.3 mg per serving).
- Highest concentration of poly (76%) unsaturated acid of any oil.
- Helps the body produce High Density Lipoprotein (HDL).
- High in Linoleic acid - and its health benefits:
- also known as Omega-6 and in near identical proportions to mother's milk.
- vital to life and cannot be produced by the body alone.
Miracle Frying Oil
Grapeseed Oil is ideal for frying at high temperatures. It may be heated up to 419
degrees (F) without burning, - one of the highest flashpoints. Deep fry your favorite
foods in Wildtree's Grapeseed Oil for a wonderful light crispy taste and cholesterolfree