Tuesday, January 26, 2010

EXCITING NEWS!!!!


I wanted to share with you that Arbonne is doing GREAT THINGS!!! We have a new product launch coming up in March 2010! I will keep you posted but for now, just know that this is our largest new product launch ever with 159 NEW PRODUCTS being introduced. These products have been consumer tested and have received FANTASTIC REVIEWS! Just a little background....the man behind all these new products is Dr. Peter Matravers. He came to the Arbonne family in 2008. He is the man who helped develop the Aveeda and Neutrogena lines, but now he is with ARBONNE!!!


Be expecting great things in March!!!


New.....


Arbonne Aromatherapy Sets....


Romantic Set - A soothing aroma for perfect relaxation with the Aromassentials Romantic Set. Includes Unwind Massage Oil, Bath Salts, and Bath and Shower Gel, plus a complimentary Rejuvenating Body Mist.


Lift the Mind, Body and Spirit Set - Relax and rejuvenate with the Aromassentials Lift the Mind, Body and Spirit Set. Includes Awaken Sea Salt Scrub, Awaken Body Lotion, Unwind Bath Salts, plus a complimentary Unwind Rejuvenating Body Mist.


Each set retails at $68, but if you have a wholesale card, you get your Arbonne discount! And, if you call or email me to place your order before January 29th, I'll include it in my group order and you will get FREE SHIPPING!!! So, get shopping and give me a call with your Arbonne order and save money with your discount and FREE SHIPPING!!! If you don't already have an Arbonne discount card - let's get you one!!!




Thanks for your friendship and your support!
Allison
alli_cottle@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I have pictures of the Aromatherapy Sets, let me know if you would like me to send them to you.

    ReplyDelete